such things, very stuff
I’m giving away some cuddly Pokémon, the first prize being a shiny life size Magikarp. It’s an expensive piece of fish so it’s not easy to get your hands on. Whoever wins, will receive the Magikarp, and whoever gets picked second will receive the Dedenne pictured below it. I’m willing to part with both, so no sad faces, my dears!!
- One reblog, one like.
- Followers will get one more prize, winner and runner-up both.
- I’ll ship anywhere.
- Keep ask boxes open and reply within 2 days if you’ve been picked, or I’ll pick another.
- Giveaway ends on Dec 25! (jingles bells)
( ´ v `)/
yoho yoho a lawyer’s life for me
I wanted to host an Ace Attorney giveaway alongside my other one, this being The Big Haul I guess. What you’ll win is every single game in the series that’s been released outside of Japan, although only followers will receive the newest, Ace Attorney 5, available through digital download.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve played them all or if you’re new to the series and want to try it out, all I’m hoping is that you’ll enjoy each copy! u v u
- One reblog, one like.
- Followers will receive Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies as well.
- The games are European, but they’re all regular DS games and the DS console is not region locked, so you’ll be able to enjoy them regardless.
- That said, I’ll ship anywhere!
- Keep ask boxes open, and please reply within 2 days or I’ll pick another winner.
It ends on the same date as the other one, Dec 25!
The way I deal with rejection is equivalent to setting myself on fire before lifting a hot pan in the hopes that if it burns me, it’ll hurt less.
Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case
In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao (pictured) claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.
According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:
“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.
Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.
Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.
you go medical examiner Bao, you go!
SLOW CLAP FOR THIS HERO OF COLOR PUTTING HIS NECK ON THE LINE TO GET THIS DONE FOR OTHER CHILDREN AND PEOPLE OF COLOR.
if you don’t fucking reblog this man and i see a white person get reblogged by you in the next 3 days i’m gonna unfollow your ass so quick
But you don’t hear shit about thiz
one of my favorite jokes of all time
Decided to put this here instead of youtube (please ignore this)
OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Do you also want to create ALL THE ARMOR? I’ve released a book!
5$ and I’ll teach you everything you need to know! :)
Reblog to win in our Christmas Giveaway from Squishy Productions!
Laharl the Christmas Lizard will select two random lucky winners from everyone who reblogs this post to win our giveaway.
* First Prize Winner gets any One item of their choice from our shop!
* Second Prize Winner gets either a Nintendo DS case or a pillow of their choice!
* You do not need to be following us to win but if a follower happens to win they get an extra free button!
* Likes don’t count! Only reblogs. Reblog as many times as you want.
* We will ship internationally
* Ends November 30th, 2013
* We have three brand new items. The Panda, Growlithe, and Octopus Squishimals!
Visit our shop here and see all the wonderful items that can be won! http://squishyproductions.storenvy.com/
For a second I thought I was working nearly 17 hours straight at work, but it turns out I’m working 9 hrs and 23 hours later I work close to another 9 hrs.
Bill Nye The Science Guy, “Atoms” (1997).
I do not understand how to clarinet
have you tried changing the reed
that shaky thing your voice does when you’re confronting someone or speaking up for yourself is the worst damn thing it’s like you have no intentions of crying but your nervousness overcomes your vocal cords and you end up looking like such a weak shit